Sunday, April 5, 2009

EON Matta credit card promotion


Another credit card promotion from EON bank MATTA credit card. Now you can redeem your MATTA Cash Points and get cash today.

2500 Matta cash point = RM 10
4000 Matta cash point = RM 25
11000 Matta cash point = RM 50

Just call to EON bank today to redeem your cash now!!!

* The MATTA Cash Redemption value will be credited into the Cardholder’s MATTA card account within 14 working days


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I came across your blog (http://creditcardpromotions2u.blogspot.com/) while I was going through some finance blogs. You have shared with us very valuable information, I must say..
    Being impressed with your blog content, I would like to place your blog link in my finance related website/blog. If you allow me to do so and give me an opportunity to show my blog/website to you for link exchange purpose, then kindly contact me at: dorcia.wellington[at]gmail.com.

    Regards,
    Dorcia Wellington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promotional card play an important role in growth of the business...

    ReplyDelete